Written By: Louis James Diaz Google+
I have just stumbled on this information on tsikot.com forums and I guess this would be a great information that I can post here in my blog and this would also serve as the repository of the Color Coding schedule or others call it the Number Coding Schedule in Manila if ever I would need to look at the information again in the near future, since there are times that I need to drive around Manila on my Coding day, this information would be very handy indeed. So here it goes.
1. No window hours: Makati, Malabon and Las Pinas. Number Coding is in effect from 7am to 7pm!
2. No number coding: Taguig, Marikina and Paranaque. So, feel free to roam around these cities anytime.
3. Pasig City has window hours of 9am to 4pm (note the 1 hour additional to the normal 10-3pm window).
4. San Juan has window hours now according to MMDA website.
5. Pasay City is implementing Number Coding except on the following roads: Ninoy Aquino Avenue, MIA Road, Domestic Road, Portions of Airport Road, Sales Road, Tramo.
6. EDSA, C5, Pres. Diosdado Macapagal Avenue, Roxas Blvd (Pasay) have window hours regardless of the city (meaning one can drive via EDSA in Makati any day).
7. For the rest of Metro Manila (Caloocan, Mandaluyong, Manila, Muntinlupa, Navotas, parts of Pasay, Pateros, Quezon City, Taguig, and Valenzuela) number coding is in effect (window hours of 10am-3pm is also observed).
IN MAKATI ONLY : IF YOU ARE A SENIOR CITIZEN DRIVING OR A SENIOR CITIZEN IS RIDING WITH YOU, COLOR CODING DOES NOT APPLY!
See, easy as that, I think if I am in the vicinity of Makati, I would need my lolo or lola to get me past the streets of Makati without getting any tickets or getting flagged down anytime.
Hope this information also helps you or other drivers who would want to stroll on their respective coding days.